- This event has passed.
Renewable Energy Management and Finance (Course) ►
This course has been revised to take account of the changes in government support policy for renewables. The training will fully equip delegates with the latest information on CfDs and financing to allow them to continue to participate successfully in the renewables industry, both in the UK and internationally.
Who is it for?
- Individuals considering a consultancy job and/or those who have to evaluate the benefits of adopting renewable energy technology.
- Managers and directors intending to invest in the renewable energy sector.
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Renewable Energy Finance
- Feed-In Tariff / Contracts for Difference (CfD)
- Project Finance calculations 1
- Basic technical calculations – energy, economics, emissions
- EIA and LCA reports
- Project Finance calculations 2
- Government policy and support schemes – UN, EU, UK
- Project Finance examples
- Practical international case studies
“The Renewable Energy Management and Finance course impacted greatly on my ability to successfully develop a Wind Turbine Power Project for the United Nations Industrial Development Organization – UNIDO”
Alhaji Cham, National Water and Electricity Company Ltd
“Excellent course material and knowledgeable tutor.”
Lawrence Avery, Department of Energy and Climate Change